Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ideas needed for 13 year old business? -

I m 13, I m a guy and I need to make money. I don t want any of the lawn mowing, paper route or babysitting type ideas. I m too young to get a real job. I d love to set up a business on the web (I m fairly good with computers). Ideas PLEASE!!

I m proud that even though you are 13, you want to get into business. Talk to your parents or guardians first. If you do not get any quality feedback from them then look into this website. You can pretty much choose to do anything you want. But you have to be patient because being in business for yourself is not easy.www.getafreelancer.com

I m going to give you the best Advice of your life. Depending On what state you live in you may be able to incorporate a business with the state (L.L.C is the easiest). Benefits�� for doing that would be that you will make you self eligible for grants for being a young business owner. The second benefit would be that when your 20yo for example you will have a 7 year Old business and it will make it easier for you to be an entrepreneur in the future. Also you can actually build ��StrongbusinessCredit for your business so that you will be very strong in the future. as for what business Idea You should do what You want. But please lay the ground work for yourself in the future

I found this out of desperation. And did plenty of research my self on it before I signed up and everything I found (I also read the forums) said that it was legit. The only requirement is that you be 13 or older theres tons of teens on the site as well as adults that make money. tinyurl.com/makethatcashIts worth a look, there are no monthly or sign up fees and you don t have to enter any credit card information, like with some other sights. And it plainly states you won t get rich quick, it will help boost your income a little though. Like I said take a look, its helped me out of jam.

freelance computer repairs or website designer or graphic artist?

You can try a completely free home based online business.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS