Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where do I apply for a naked cleaning service job? Qualifications? Email me at lovemybaby181@yahoo.com? -

I was just wondering because hey make good money and I wanted to apply. I mean its not bad at all, its not like you have them touch you or anything right? I wouldn t. also what are the qualifications?

Have you considered contracting out your own naked cleaning service... Call your local clerks office or town hall for answers on licenses, state codes or permits you may need. Place an ad after you find out how much other naked cleaning services charge. Come up with a name such as Bare Cleaning service and use your computer to print business cards and advertise, Gage in the middle to charge. You will keep all of the profit and make your own schedule as well. Make sure you carry mace, over 18 and a cell phone at all times for safety or wear a small apron when needed.

try to Google for some jobs which tackles about those jobs you are talking about.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS