Saturday, June 6, 2009

A good event planning book? -

Hi guysI am hoping there are some UK based event/party/wedding planners out there who can help me.....At some point in the near future I am hoping to start up and event/party planning business with a good friend of mine. However all though I have alot of experience planning different events from birthday parties to a wedding fayre I do not have an official qualification so would like to buy a couple of good books to read up on the theory side of the business but when I have put event planning into a book search on Amazon it has bought up over 1000 results and I don t want to waste my money on something which is no good to me so wondered if anyone had any advice or recommendations please.....One of the most promising looking books I have seen so far is The Event Managers Bible by D G Conway, published in April this year - does anyone know if this is any good as it has no reviews on Amazon?Thanks everyoneLaura :-)

Hi Laura, why not check out PriceMinister for books too as they re secondhand and therefore cheaper....making it easier to take a risk and buy a book that doesn t have any reviews!

I buy and sell my used books on http://www.priceminister.co.uk/books you can normally find the books you are looking for and they are quite cheap too. It s best to look through the books to find the ones in the best condition.

Well for that you should seehttp://biznuss.net/index.htmlORanswers.yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS