Friday, June 26, 2009

Wanted a loan for 4 lakhs, no property, job in small firm, Lpg Gas slip, voters id? -

Its about My sister s marriage. The alliance is very good. they have not asked for any dowry, but their only condition is that marriage should be done within 6 months. We are in rented house. I earn 7.000 per month but its a small dtp centre so i don t get any pay slips. what should I do. Please suggest me.Can I get any personnel loans.

With a quarterly income of Rs 21,000, you are eligible to apply for a loan of Rs 2.1 lakh maximum not Rs 4 lakh.

To find a good, trusted loan lender online is very rare as a result of so numerous fruadstar that claims to be true lender. I m posting this information to whoever is in need of loan for establishment and other purpose, someone Mr Johnson Fred Joe referred me to Mr Charles Bricks, I thought it was a joke, I contacted Mr Charls Bricks and he processed my application and helped me out.I m glad to let you all know that I have been able to pay my bills, startup my fashion designing shop with the loan Mr Charles gave me without any such upfront fee.I have to also add that there are much security questions before they could approve my loan, they said due to so many bad customers.His contact weltland.microfinance@gmail.comEndeavour to inform him that I Loveth Fisher referred you.

Asking for any dowry is a sterling idea

u dont have any finance arrangement. please deny them for the marriage. its not easy to say about any body whether they are good or bad

BLOOMBERG?INVESTMENT COMPANY.???????????????????????????1st Floor??????????????? Jalan Teman Pusat???????????????????????? Kepong??????????????? 50200 Kuala Lumpur, ??????????????????????? Malaysia.?????? TELEPHONE: +60-129-710-964Bloomberg investments came into being with the desire to harness both our human and material resources, for the creation of wealth for individuals and corporate bodies around the world. It desires to, among other things:1.Compliment the efforts of the United Nations (UN) and the International Monetary fund (IMF) to eradicate poverty and provide financial security.2.Reach out to the grassroots through financial empowerment and soft loans that will help them grow their individual businesses and actualise their dreams which would come with the accompanying positive multiplier effect on the world economy.3.Attempt to bridge the gap between the poor and their better off fellow humans through capital building, enhancing a savings culture and poverty reduction initiatives.4.Assist people to settle bills and advice them on ways to go about making money through online businesses.LOANSOur Loans are opened to everybody and corporate bodies above 18 years of age from any part of the world and with a steady source of income or a business proposal. Loans are given out after a careful study of the application of a client and verification of details provided.Loans between $2,000 USD and $5,000,000 USD are given at 3% interest rate (Flat Rate) for a period of 1 to 10 years as the case may be. Repayments will be made in monthly instalments which will commence three (6) months after the receipt of the loan. Details of the repayment plan will be sent to you as soon as your loan application is approved.Loan services rendered include:?{1} Personal Loans?{2} Student Loans?{3} Business Loans{4} Debt Consolidation Loans{4} Home Loans??ETCApproved loans will be transferred to the recipient within 48 hours after verification of details on the application.?If you are interested in obtaining a loan from us, contact me via e-mail (bloomberginvest_asia@asia.com). You will be glad you did.Dr. Paul BrownAsian Regional Manager?2009 BLOOMBERG INVESTMENT COMPANY

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS