Thursday, July 16, 2009

I want to start a job and for doing this I need at least $300 .? -

I live in Iran .I want to start a job and for doing this I need at least $300 and I don t have any money .Can anybody tell me where I can give a loan ($300)for starting this job or can anybody help me in earning this amount?I need this severely.

My first question is what job requires you to pay them? That does not sound at all right to me, jobs are meant to pay you not the other way around!

I AM MRS. HELEN ANDERSON OF MELVIN FINANCE LOAN FIRM, ARE YOU IN NEED OF A LOAN FOR ANY PURPOSE? ARE YOU IN A FINANCIAL PROBLEM? DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL SOLUTION? MELVIN FINANCE IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEM, OUR LOANS ARE EASY, CHEAP, QUICK AND FAST CONTACT US TODAY FOR THAT YOUR LOAN YOU DESIRE, WE CAN GIVE YOU A LOAN AT ONLY 5% INTEREST RATE. IF INTERESTED, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: melvinfinanceloanfirm@yahoo.com .NO UPFRONT FEE THANKS

Hope this helps.http://www.worldbestloans.com/Thanks.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS