Thursday, July 9, 2009

What to put on business card? -

My business goes down as a sole trader - self employed. What woul dmy title be on my business card? (founder, owner, director etc.)Thanks in advance

For my business I put: Graphic DesignerEven though I m: accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax accountant, webmaster, owner, etc etc etc.Just put on there what you do.

A business card should be easy to read and clearly define who you are, what you do and how to easily contact you. Don t be too boisterous about yourself. If you are the sole person in the business, then you are the founder, owner, director and bottle washer all in one! Just put your name and underneath it the type of business

I think Director and Founder sound kind of lame when you are a single person business. I would stick with owner or even no title at all.

I WOULD SUGGEST PROPRIETOR

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS