Friday, August 14, 2009

Would a city-wide 7 store computer repair business with a distribution center be smart business plan? -

It would be a city-wide 7 store business with locations around the entire city. It would also have a central distribution center.The population is estimated at 1,000,000 people.My family owns 7 city-wide stores and I d like to drop in a city-wide computer repair business. They may give me the go ahead and id like to start working on the business plan tomorrow.Perspectives?

Sounds good to me.Good luck.

Your business plan is good, as a customer every people wants to get reliable and cheap repair service within his area, so it will work fine. .. Yes i have repaired my computer last month from one of such distributed repair service provider, http://www.sacatech.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS