Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What are some extra things I could do to make some more money? -

My dad owns a U-haul business, but it s not making enough money. He needs ideas on some more things to sell at his office. I recommended movies, but forgot I had already pawned ours at the local pawn shop. :) Any ideas that could possibly make $120 a day? oh and im 13, I kinda need a Little extra cash on the side for me, but my dad won t let me work with him since I can t park the U-hauls. :) Idk why...im a great driver ;) Any suggestions for any of us?

join online surveys.There are many more sites to help you out.But beware that many of them scam.Choose wisely. This blog will help you out. http://zonef.blogspot.com/2009/10/data-input-jobs-work-online-data-entry.html

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS