Monday, November 2, 2009

Does anyone work for more than one or even two home based businesses? -

I ve been doing Passion Parties for a year and I really enjoy it, but it s been hard for me to do parties, since my hubby is really busy working and I have little ones (who also have been getting sick often). I ve looked into Avon and Gold Canyon Candles. I m looking to get advice from someone who works for more than one home based business and see how you are handling it. For instance do you advertise seperately, like seperate business cards, seperate websites, or do you combine everything? Do you find it to be stressful? Any other advice and tips would be appreciated!

You can only obtain legitimate work from home positions from brick and mortar companies. You want to send your resume out to companies hiring for positions you are qualified for, but include in your resume that you have a home office and you wish to work remotely. Include how you have your home office set up and what equipment you already have in order for you to perform your job. These jobs are just going to advertised as jobs, they would not promote them as work at home because they would hear from too many unqualified people.

I advertise every where i can real time and online !forums. traffic exchanges E mail services getting qualified Leads Blogging etc..constamtly tracking what works best in each campaign !

You can try a completely free home based online business.

I have three home based businesses, but my situation is a little different. One is a direct sales/network marketing business, the other two are a medical billing and real estate business, both of which I started from scratch . It is very difficult, especially for someone like me who isn t very organized. I m also a single father raising two boys (13 and 2) so my time is at a premium. All of my businesses are completely unrelated and I keep them separate. When you combine them I personally think it makes it seem like you are just indecisive and all over the place, especially when they are unrelated. I do sometimes find it stressful when the billing or real estate demands more of my time and distracts me from the direct sales biz that I m trying to keep my focus on. I m getting out of the billing business and the real estate business has just become more of a hobby. Focus on doing one thing and doing it well, especially since you have limited time. After you ve acheived your goals move on if you wish. Avon is one of the companies I recommend that people look into, but I think there are a lot better opportunities out there than any of those you mentioned. If you want a list of other good ones just email me.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS