Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best major for learning how to open your own small business or company? -

Im really confused because business administration and management look the same to me. Is there a difference in the classes you take for each or why are they in different categories. Small business administration or management, is there a major where I will also be taking accounting, human resource management

You do not need a major open a business or even run it, but it will save alot of trials and errors by obtaining an education on how to run a business, but opening a business is easy so long you have the capital to start one.The Majors are usually B.S in management, entrepeneurship, and Corporation.But you would need a service to earn money from the business. Basically you going to need 2 degrees or long nights learning to play the game. I have a partnership with my family and we run a logistics business and I m the only one with the degree in Logistics. I use to drive trucks during college to pay off bills but I fell in love with Logistics itself so I major d in it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS