Monday, December 7, 2009

Great name for consignment shop? -

I like Second Hand Consignment - but already takenPerhaps even A-Z Consignments as I will sell things from Clothing, household, furniture, hunting gear, etc. But I like something that is catchy - any ideas - please don t send me links to search - as I have tried that. Thank you. POINTS to best name

Get some friends/prospective customers together and sit around for a bit brainstorming names. Don t discuss the pros and cons, just let the ideas come out and jot them down. You will get more ideas than you ever expected, and some of them will be good. I have always liked the types of names like Aunt Libby s Attic or The Consignment Depot , or Consignment Junction or other things like that. Is there anything unique about where you live? If you are in a railroad town, then the depot and junction names are not bad. If you are at the seashore, then something like So and So s (or the name of the town) Salvage and Consignment would not be bad. Mountains? Consignment Chalet (okay, I am not digging that one...) You get the idea. Farm town? Consignment Barn . Detroit? Clothes and Stuff, Cheap . New York? Big Apple Clothing Recyclers and Consignment Center . San Francisco? Weird Uncle Betty s Steam Trunk or Uncle Betty s Used Clothing and Shoe Emporium . Okay, enough of that.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS