Friday, December 25, 2009

I am thinking about joining SurveySay.com are there any risks? -

If I join this website, are there any risks that I should be aware of, is there anyone who has any form of experience with paid online surveys and what if I do not want to take the surveys anymore?

I ve never heard of that particular site but there are always risks IF you join a scam.The best Get-Paid-To site is Points2Shop. Here is a youtube video showing you proof of payment (meaning this site really pays its users):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMFNY6-U27gIf you want more information about legitimate paid surveys, you can check out that youtube channel or visit stackchange.com ... it s best to read reviews about survey panels so you know what you are getting yourself into.

oh good question:well, anyway theres this site called ********, i absolutely loooooove it :D its a survey/offer site thing, where you fill out surveys and such. blah blah. and you can make a LOT of money a month.i have made over 10 bucks already and ive been using this for like... idk, a week :) im a teen and this is the way that i earn money. lol. :Phttp://www.*************/1550973thats the link :)i also have this other site that lets you earn money, except you can only join by email.. so if you want to, msg me :) its called lockerz.good luck!gosh, i wrote a lot. i should be doing my essay. lol.EDIT: ahhh, wtf. it blocked out the website name...? omg.. ugh. apparently im spamming? uh no.. well if you want the site, msg me. sorry :(

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS