Sunday, December 6, 2009

Opening a small accessories shop on Etsy? -

I was thinking about opening a accessorie shop on etsy.com. does anyone have any suggestions or opinions.Please Thank You

I have an Etsy shop and I think it s great. It s cheaper then paying for a spot at a craft show and it s a lot of fun. Like with any business venture, you have to put some work into it though. But as long as you promote your shop and update often, you can sell well. There are a lot of sellers who have sold thousands of items on Etsy.

No but I would not open an accessories shop online. You should try and promote you accessories at events and swap markets before you place them online. Now I have never heard of the site ETSY.COM but if you know allot of traffic flow through I would give it a try.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS