Thursday, January 7, 2010

I resigned from my last job and accepted a position as a office mgr. After a week the dr. layed me off.? -

Should i list this position on my resume and should i list them on a job applicaiton.

Whatever reason you were laid off for, I wouldn t put on my resume a job experience of only a week. if they ask you, then you can explain during the interview.

I wouldn t. did you get some justification as to why you were laid off so soon after accepting the position? If you put it on your CV, a recruiter may want to ring your previous employer and find out something and if your previous employer has nothing good to say about you since you were only there a week it will start to reflect badly on your application.

You can earn money from Internet by Using A lot of ways and earn a lot of money and Google will also Pay you in $ US and you can earn At Maximum $ 10,000 and Minimum $ 100 Per Month. Jobs like Data entry Typist and more and more Programmed which you like to do its own you that How much you Can spend your time for this work But Be careful and also be HonestFor more detail please visit::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::��http://www.workathome.bestbiznuss4u.com/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::��thanks to visitAnswers.yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS