Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does anyone know of any good companies to buy Plus sized clothing from? -

In my store, I ve noticed lately that almost half of the women that come in can t find something to fit that they like. Most of the companies that I buy from have beautiful clothing, but it s all for women with very small frames, or it s something like a dashiki. I think it would be good for my store to have as many size options as possible. Plus I m tired of feeling badly whenever someone leaves feeling angry or insulted because I have nothing to fit them.The kind of clothing I m looking for is funky and offbeat. It s an old hippie store that s left over from the 60s, but at this point I m ready to throw in a few new things, so any ideas would be welcome.

try here http://www.nike2nike.com/Brand-Clothing-��

You can find wholesale plus size clothing suppliers on-line, but you may need to buy more items than you want. Your best bet might be to go to some plus size clothing stores and check the labels to see who manufactures them. It s hard to be specific when you don t say how many a few means.

AlwaysForMe.com has a wholesale program for select boutiques worldwide. Take a look at their Always For Me label plus size swimsuits, cover ups, dresses, tunics and more ... email them for more info.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS