Monday, February 22, 2010

My cost on an item is $10.00 and I put it up for auction on Ebay. What should my selling cost be? -

What should I charge to turn a profit and cover Ebay and PayPal fees? Thanks!

I could suggest $50 but it may not be worth less or more. You might list for 99 cents with a reserve of $50 if you want, then you can accept the highest offer or none of them. What is this item???

in my humble opinion, you should consider the time, transportation,and the snacks you eat it will cost fair enough for about $30.00.lol

You should check out the press release at http://www.bvdepot.com they are giving away free listing fees for auctions so your profit margin will be much better

Figure out how you much you want to make minus the fees and that should be your answer.

to confusing for me i always use craigs list.. you get to keep all your money

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS