Thursday, April 22, 2010

Starting my own computer business... how can I create a legal document for clients to sign....? -

I need some sort of form for clients to sign. It will say that they are responsible for paying for work done on their computer, will not receive their computer until payment is received, and if the computer is not picked up within 30 days, it becomes my property?Something along those lines. I ve had trouble with someone thinking that building their website should not have taken as long as it did (even though it was a 30-page website) and they know absolutely nothing about computers, and someone else has yet to pick up their computer (I ve had it for over a month now).I just need something that will protect me, but also the customer.Thanks!

use legal websites.

FREE ADD POSTING JOBSYou can make US$ 550 Per month very easy for posting add in Classified Sites Blog.For more details mail to: addspostingjob@rediffmail.com Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS