Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There are many companies advertising to help establish business credit; which is the best and what should I lo -

Enter more detail here (Optional)

��redit repair work��d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - creditreport.imess.net

When I was in business I established credit by being a sole proprietor rather than a Limited Company and just paid my bills when they came.That s all it takes and after a while they ll all open up and even offer credit, which I never needed anyway.Boy but did they hate me when I GAVE no credit.... I only got stung once and I still remember it.

Have you tried a business credit card? Services like findbizcards (google it) can help you establish credit. You won t get a ton of credit, but sure can help. Good luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS