Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I find quot;Grant Instructors?quot;? -

Ad on internet for Grant Instructors, said would help find grant for a business, went right to grant resource guide .com, wanted me to confirm last four digets of credit card after i had given the my number in order to join their company, I would not and will not do that. Have you every heard of these paople, and do you know anything about the? if so would you Please let me know how to get out of their clutches.

Sounds like you have fallen prey to a scam. Contact them and tell tell not to charge your card. Call your card issuer and tell them not to accept any charges from these people. I hope that you have learned your lesson.

Anything pertaining to a grant that ends in dot com is a scam in some form or another. They want money up front. The only reputable person that I know of is Kevin Trudeau. He has books and good solid answers and these books will tell you the same thing I will tell you, go to dot gov websites for help with grants.

Don t give them your credit card info... They will bill you for useless services.here is the official government site. notice how it ends in .gov and does not want your credit card info.http://www.grants.gov/

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS