Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whats a good T shirt printer? -

I run a site and want to produce t shirts for my viewers to buy. I live in New Zealand and it would be inconvenient for my American viewers (the majority are american) to have to pay for shirt to be shipped from here to there.What is a t shirt company that can print the t shirt when i get an order for one and ship it? I will obviously pay them the cost of shipping and give the customers address.Also I would prefer a company that DOES NOT charge $15-20 per print because then I would barely break even.

What you want is a custom printer who will also be your North American distributor. I typed custom t-shirt printing into Yahoo s search engine and 401,000 possibilities came up. I m sure at least one will be willing to work with you.

easy go online. Seriously you can get way better deals and much more variety http://www.nike2nike.com/Brand-T-Shirts-��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS