Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Translator for a business? -

I have a small business for legal papers and i m also planning on doing translations for spanish people that wanna translate immigration papers etc, what is the best translator for purchase for doing something like that, thanks

I m not sure a translation program will do the job for you unless you have someone who is bilingual go over each document and correct it after your translator has slaughtered it. It might just be simpler, easier and better to hire someone to do the translations for you. Hope this doesn t discourage you too much, but there are just too many variables for a translator (software program) to do adequately.

Just send me I will happy to translate for u ! See how much cents you can offer me per word ! email : www.jonathankmc@hotmail.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS