Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can I use Ebay Without a Bank Account on my Paypal? -

I know a website where i can get free $5 paypal giftcards for my points.(whoever wants to know the site email me and i will refer)With a $5 giftcard onto my paypal would i be able to sell stuff on ebay?And if i do sell something how will the money come since i dont have a bank account?

Here s a suggestion for you to create a bank account without having a bank account. There are plenty of companies that offer prepaid debit cards, including Wal Mart and GreenDot. These companies offer direct deposit to the card and you can use the direct deposit information as your banking information as well as register the debit card itself as a funding source. I did that with GreenDot, WalMart, and a check cashing company in Florida called Amscot. I ve been using my Amscot debit card for about 2 years on Ebay without any problems.

As a buyer, Paypal will temporarily allow you to use them without a bank account. However, there is a lifetime spending limit of $2000. Once you reach that, you can t use the account unless and until you add a bank account.As a seller on eBay, you MUST either have a credit card or get verified. Without a bank account, I can t imagine you will get verified. This requirement is designed to prevent scammers from signing up with no proof of identity.

I only have a PayPal credit card but I know they offer a debit card as well that you can transfer money to but I know that you will get charged from PayPal when you use it as well as the institution you go to withdraw your funds. I would look into maybe opening a savings account to link to PayPal and just get a plain atm card so you don t get charged so much in fee s...

Keep asking money related questions. Money is critical!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS