Sunday, June 13, 2010

How can I get an NRI loan for setting-up a packaging industry in Assam, India ? -

Please tell me how to start with ?

I am Love Presley and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are a lot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed. I got a loan of $200,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed. Contact them at innocentfinanceloanfirm@yahoo.com interest rate of .2% is simply great.they use a yahoo email account on our request because its makes contacting them easier

Utilise the Services of a Financial consultant who will be able to meet your requirements.Release a small display ad in Eco times and other dailies and await the outcome.Tap the Fund managers who will also assist you.If you have a ready project report than send it to SBI NRI section and see what they have to suggest.In case you have an existing Bank connection abroad where you currently reside than approach the said Bank to give you recommendations with their counterparts in India to assist you.

Sorry my friend u cannot avail loan to start business if u r an NRI.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS