Friday, June 25, 2010

I just sold something on Ebay last night and its my first time. Help? -

The buyer paid through Paypal whenever I log on it says ``Payment pending``. Do I wait for the payment to complete or do I just send it while its pending?

Give it some time to come through till it says complete. Sometimes they can be scamming you.Also, do they have good buyer feedback?

Never send out an item until the payment is completed. It is a great idea that you went the Paypal route but if you send the item before the money is really in your PayPal account it will kind of defeat the object. Additionally, if the buyer never does pay (it happens) you will be able to list the item again on Ebay to find a buyer who will

you MAKE SURE, it goes through,. you shouldn t have to ask that it s only common sense!!!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS