Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where do I start if I have a new non-synthetic drug idea I wish to market? -

I am doing a business plan for my M.Sc and the product I have chosen uses a gmo organism to naturally produce insulin in the gut of people suffering type II diabetes but I am unsure how I would go about marketing this idea? is it through FDA? and then with their approval the product can then be produced?

For conventional drug development, there is a lengthy process of clinical trials, for starters, that the product would have to survive. Guess that GMO s would be similar. You would have to convince a R D Company that your concept is credible. Without providing research data, you would not even get off the ground. Finance is also a big factor. FDA are the Lords and Masters who give the thumbs up or down, after thorough scrutiny.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS