Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hi tamilnadu people - question regarding weight stones used by vegetable vendors? -

This is what I heard from some of our relatives. It is not my statement. People who are alert would have known very well that the weighing stones( 500 g stone, 250 g stine etc) used by the uzhavar sandhai people and other vegetable vendors are not genuine ones, they correspond to lesser weights. There is an allegation that the authorities concerned for checking the weights are only interested in increasing the weight of their pockets, and hence get bribe and allow the practise to continue. Around 90 % of the vendors are dishonest as mentioned above. I was surprised to hear this. To check it once i placed my Nokia 1203 handset on a electronic weighing machine in a grocery shop. To my surprise it showed as 115 grams(According to manufacturer booklet actual weight is 78 g). But my question, is it is true that 90 % people are like that ?

Greed is the name of the game.Primary objective of any business is to make money.I believe the figure will be higher than 90%

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS