Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Im starting my own clothing line I got designs just need to know how to make it grow and and get started? -

If anyone has any advice, ideas or pointers on to get this off the ground. please let me know. thank you.

Have you made them up yet? If not you ll need to at least sew them up so you can see the real thing and get feedback. If you get honest feedback and it s positive, you should get in touch with some business advisors, I always recommend SCORE.org and download their checklists and see what s involved in starting a business. If you are only interested in the design / art part of the business then you may want to just have someone local make a few pieces to order and then sell them online and locally to boutiques. This will keep things smaller which will allow you to focus on the design instead of the operations. If you find you are doing well and want to expand you ll need to look into a cut sew factory and have them sew in quantity. I only wrote a few paragraphs, but there s alot to it. Good luck and I wish you success.

Have you tried hooking up with your local SBA office? the website is sba.gov. It s helped me in many area even getting a mentor.

Hello! My name is, Alexey I from Russia. I live in Moscow. qwertor1@yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS