Monday, July 26, 2010

Question about Dragons Den? -

I know that you have to be 18 to apply for Dragons den. I am 14 and have started a magazine business. If my dad applies on my behalf, and is there during the pitch, signs the contract ect. is this allowed?

I would definitely have a go. Write a letter to the programme and tell them of the financial results you have had so far. If you have had some success and can provide them with a solid business plan, I would be very surprised if they did not put you on. This is an entertainment programme, think of the entertainment factor for them to have a successful entrepreneur aged 14...Hope to see you on TV soon!

i think it is worth a try...you could put it into your dad s name anyway until you are of age....a dad is one person you can trust!!anyway..have a look at the website..might find something on that - http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/ - good luck...hope to see you on tv one day!!

nope because its ur buisness no one will give you deal

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS