Friday, September 17, 2010

What do you think about my new business website. What can be improved? -

http://www.wtdogwalkers.com/orwww.wtdogwalkers.comI don t know which will make the link show up, but I ve just started a dog walking company and was looking for advice on improving my site

i like it a lot .... its nice with all the info of you, which is welcoming for stranger to stranger. also that the video shows your training in it. and if you were looking for some sort of negativity the only thing would be the font of the tittle , maybe make it more inviting like with a dog bone next to it or something creative good luck with the business ,,,,, Also if you could help me out i always wanted to make a domain website name of my dads business . how did you get yours and how much is the cost ?? thanks and good luck again

It is lovely, clear, simple, easy to navigate.....and I am pleased you are doing something you will love...at last..Suggestion: Get a page ready for Testimonials from customers and give a feedback sheet to them to fill in after a month of walking their dog. Good Luck Maxi Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS