Saturday, October 9, 2010

Closing ebay account to open a new one ok? (ebay sellers plz)? -

My DSR (detailed seller rating is about to go down). Does not matter how hard I try I keep getting people are are not leaving me 100% feedback DSR. I do know that if my DSR go down to below 4.5 ( or whatever their minimum is) ebay will close my account. If my account is closed then I CANNOT OPEN a new account so here what I am thinking of doing and want to know if its OK ?????? While my account is about to fall below the standard DSR I should close my account and open a new one. Will that will be OK? or will eBay say why he close a good standing store and open a new one. Thanks

You can have more than 1 account, so while the existing account is still going you can start a new one then eventually cancel the current. DSR ratings are ridiculous, i think trying to uphold to eBay s standards will be nearly impossible. I sold like crazy until 2 years ago when they implemented new stringent rules. Then the DSR came along buyers have no clue or understand a 4 out of a 5 is actually bad for a seller. Not the eBay i enjoyed.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS