Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FOR ALL THOSE WITH ASTHMA.....please help I need ideas!? -

I have just joined a group where we get ��4000 to start up a business idea. Mine is a really good looking inhaler cover where you buy one (or however many you want!) which has an awesome pattern on it and just get the cylinder refills after. It will be much better for the environment as we would all use a lot less plastic and the cover could even be made form recycled plastic itself. As an asthma sufferer myself, I am fed up of the boring square, blue or brown inhalers. I think I might base it on Puffins or something as I call it a puffer. lol. Could you give me any ideas for what the cover could look like or a business name???

i really do not care how it looks as long as i can breath.pretty puffers.happy inhalersbeautiful breathing...?

Well i do. Report Abuse

That s honestly a great idea. How cute! :) Pretty Puffers Little Puffins You could do things for young boys like soccer balls, football, etc. For girls and teens you could do polka dots, bright colors, c s to replicate Coach, initals. :)

holly s inhalers, take a puff and get the stuff

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS