Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is there a way that I order the production of some Designs that I made to be produced in china with out going? -

I have some Designs for chains , keychains , stuff like this .. I want them to be made in china then sent to me.. with good price and trusted .. with out going to china.. not very large amount ..

Rather find a local supplierYou need to have a reputable agent who can check the quality and ensure the right goods are shipped and who can have the paperwork seen toFor ever good company there are many who will just ignore your order or replace it with other merchandiseThe other problem is language and Chinese manufacturers are very literal and what you think should be done is an entirely different view point which can result in costly mistakes

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS