Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please suggest me the products to import? -

Hello , my name is dinesh, i have graduated recently from the university and iam looking for importing the things from china and do business india. iam very new to business and have no experience. can somebody please suggest me the chinese products that are very popular in india and can make good profits? Thank for taking your valuable time to read me

Hi Dinesh, I would suggest as Indian women likes to wear sardis, you should go for sardi cloths and Im sure you will earn alot of profit from it.Smiles

HI Dinesh,i am a international trade salsman in China, if you need someting for importing,please contact me.i can tell you how to do international business, how to importing, how to choose products. contact me please my MSN: jack.jin@hotmail.com Yahoo manager: jack.jin@hotmail.commy name is Jack

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS