Friday, December 3, 2010

What is the best web host to use for an online b2c website? -

In your personal opinion, of course.

What I m about to tel you is not an Opinion. It is All FACTS!Well , there is hostgator , google host yahoo and godaddy.But the most recommended and best web host so far is www.NetworkJuiceHosting.com ; Network Juice. They now offer plans starting around $0.99/mo for a great amount of diskspace plus everything else unlimited. Plus they ve manage to keep up 99% Uptime.They have all features such as PHP5, java ,Cpanel , Fantastico ( allows you to auto install Blogging systems and CMS portals without wasting time) , Cron Job , Apache ,Unlimited Dadabase , ftp accounts and much more. Basically EVERYTHING! is supported.There are other affordable plans as well in NetworkJuiceHosting.com.Hostgator.com is also a great host , but there Uptime time is not so good. Also , customer service is very poor , Not to many features are supported.Google.com not so sure , But i know there s lots of files they do not support , no Cpanel , and i don t know how come , but they have been receiving downtimes lately in their host servers.yahoo , let me just say it s the worst web host ever ,you can t even host the amount of domains you want to host . Including FatCow.com. The downtime is way to much , and many files are un-compatible in fatcow for some reason. To buy a domain , the most recommended site is godaddy , but not for it s hosting!! I Tell you !!!.For a Great Affordable web host with maximum features , the most recommended web host is www.NetworkJuiceHosting.com . ; Network Juice Hosting.You are getting your answers from an expert , and yes I have tried all these web host. That s all I got to say mate ;)

All of the webhosts I see listed here are very exspensive and kind of suck! I ve been using bluehost for many years and have never had a problem with them. They are completely unlimited, so whether you are doing 1 website or 100 websites, you pay the same $8/mo.!There are also many other webhosts I have used in the past and also some that I may use in the future. But so far bluehost is the best I have used so far. There is a new webhost called justhost that looks to offer the same as bluehost but for only $3.45/mo! So may be worth checking them out.

I tried several in Europe and USA, but Vodien ( http://bit.ly/vodienwebhosting ) in Singapore is the best of all. They are not very expensive, support is great, 99.9% uptime guarantee (and that is true). I can only tell, I did not believe there is so great company in this business. Try it, they have 30-day money back guarantee.

I always go with winninghosting.com as they have a very knowledgeable support staff that always ensures that my sites are up and running. Plus, their prices are very good! Definitely check out their site to see it. I ve used them for years and they ve always been reliable and friendly.

I ve been using http://hostrace.net for about a month now (before the website launched), they allow you to take out a free account for a month to test things out if you ask at support.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS