Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hosting a seminar, how am I supposed to give my handouts quot;outquot;? In a folder? Binder? -

I am holding a seminar about Medicare geared towards Attorneys. I have some materials that I would like to hand out to the attorneys but I can t decide if I should use expensive presentation folders, print them and have someone bind them, or just print them and staple them together. Also, am I supposed to give out pens and little promotional items. I really don t have the budget for it.

I d use cheap paper cover / folders , available in bulk from any office supply store. Are we talking a dozen pages, or closer to a hundred? And how many people are attending? Dozens? Hundreds?Remember, most of the stuff you ll actually present. The handout is just for reference stuff. Promo items... I d skip that. Tschotkes are so 1990 s. What I d actually hand out is ELECTRONIC version of what you re presenting. Either the PowerPoint show or the video on miniCD or regular CD. You can easily burn like 30-40 copies yourself in a couple hours, unless you have like HUNDREDS attending (guess not).

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS