Monday, February 14, 2011

How much should i expect to make as a subway franchisee? -

It really depends on your location. More details?

There are many factors involved when opening a business big or small. I would start by putting together a good business plan (www.sba.com) Where is the location? Are you looking to take over an existing location?These are one of a hundred questions that could paint a brighter picture. I can do a search of average subway franchisee profit and it could say $50,000. If your location is a where there are no deli s, major traffic, business booming,you could possibly make 100,000, or...you could open up next to a Papa John s, Quiznos, Blimpie, Mom and Pops Sub Shop which has been there for 50 years and you can possible struggle.Your question is a tough one. I suggest putting together a survey and going out to the street and finding out the community s temperature on opening a new franchise. I was going to open a small take out deli a few years ago. I was outbidded and never opened it, I did my research and the it did great business in the past. I ended up starting a home business in network marketing, invested $8000 instead of over 100,000 and it was the best decision of my life. It could be hit or miss, do your homework. I am a personal business coach, let me know if you need any advice down the road. Tommy

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS