Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How do i get my boss to give unemploymnet? -

my boss fired my after 3 years i told them i was doing jobs on my free time they said there was no problem i always did a good work for there company one day they just tell my that there firing my because i m competition i claim unemployment but they said no because i had my own company somebody told my i had to work on another company and order to get my benefits so i worked for another company 4 months but know i got laid off i claim unemployment again but the first company still said no is there something to do about it please someone help thanks

It s not the company s decision if you get unemployment benefits. That decision is up to the unemployment agency. In your case, the first boss is aware that you were also self-employed at the same time that you were working for them. That boss has told the unemployment agency that fact. Hence, now the unemployment agency has this intuition that you are still running your own business behind the scenes or under the radar , so to speak. Application denied.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS