Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How to start a business? -

Hey guys i want to start a business, but i have no clue wat to do. I have heard abt consultancy. So can someone guide me plz.

first you want to make a business plan...

You noted you have no clue what to do.If you are IT literate - you might want to consider setting up an IT Training Business. Training people on the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and other Software Packages)To minimize costs, you will do the Training on site. E,g Training Centres or Organisations (that have training facilities for their staff) This significantly reduces set up costs. (No Training centre to rent, no computers to buy) There is still a big market for peole who are learning IT - Some just trying to get into jobs, some need refresher training.I set up my small IT Training Business in 2001 and I m still running it now part-time. See link below on how I started it with minimal cost.If I knew what you were good at, I could suggest other ideas.Best Wishes

Step 1: Think what you can sell and what will be your target market.Step 2: Name your businessStep 3: Make a business planStep 4: Develop a logo and a websiteStep 5:Develop a marketing planStep 6:Start marketing and selling.

Find the business in demand. And do it. Don t worry about competition, all you have to do is do a better job.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS