Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How do I add a Quilting cost Estimator calculator to my personal website? -

I am creating a website to sell quilts from. I would like to add a calculator to it to estimate the price someone would have to pay for it. Example website below. How would I add it?http://mbquilting.com/estimate.html

This is just all Javascript running on the front end. You can probably just use that script and make the necessary changes to accommodate your needs such as price, field names, and so on. The script is usually downloaded to your computer. You just have to find it. The example you sited includes a script call merrie.js that is called when ever the user tabs out of each field. If you have the firefox browser you can see the javascript file by viewing the page source then clicking on the merrie.js link. Look for code that looks like this: /style script type= text/javascript src= merrie.js /script /head

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS