Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Work at home options that arent scams...? -

I am 18 years old with a 5 month old son. I waited a semester to start college so I could work and save up some money. I start school in January and was wondering if anyone knows any options for work at home jobs that aren t scams and will actually make decent money?Also if anyone knows anything that can help heal stretch marks at all. I have very bad ones covering my stomach around my bellybutton.

You can only obtain legitimate work from home positions from brick and mortar companies. You want to send your resume out to companies hiring for positions you are qualified for, but include in your resume that you have a home office and you wish to work remotely. Include how you have your home office set up and what equipment you already have in order for you to perform your job. These jobs are just going to advertised as jobs, they would not promote them as work at home because they would hear from too many unqualified people.

I have tried a number of work at home opportunities and for the most part it s nothing but scams. I think I ve tried most of the free ones but now I know why they are free, because they don t work. The only one that I have made money with is Maverick Money Makers. There is a fee but you are coached through every step and have awesome customer support. I ve been able to make enough money to cover the fee and still have cash in my pocket. Hope this helps and good luck to you.

If you know correct home based business info and way, weight loss is easy. If you are serious, you should have fast home based business way that works for you. I highly recommend you my home based business way for you. I make good income everyday and it is very fast. You can do it too. You can get more info at link below.

As mentioned above, surveys are the safest and surest way to make a steady amount of cash. You won t get super rich (duh!), but it s more than enough to make ends meet if you get to the right places.Here s an excellent source for getting started the right way... http://www.free-survey-list.com

The only work from home options are babysitting or taking in chores for neighbors. All the online survey crap are scams.Stretch marks--use a coco butter stick smells horrible but works, also merderma works pretty good also.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS