Monday, June 20, 2011

How to return an ebay item to a seller without getting screwed? -

So I bought an item, and it was not as described. This was supposed to be flawless and instead it is dirty and ruined.She accepts returns within 7 days, and issues refund after she receives it back. If I send it (which I have to pay for out of pocket of course) who s to say she won;t say she didnt get it? Or I ruined it even more than it already was?I have bought 4 of these items on Amazon and they were perfect. She has 100% feedback, I dont want to ruin her score, but... I am so unhappy.

Just send it with proof of receipt (signature) required. That will at least prove that the package arrived at her house.If she s got 100 percent positive feedback, then the chances are she won t try to cheat you.

send it delivery confirmation, no need for signature, just the .70 cent usps way is fine. make sure to quick ship if she needs it in her possession in 7 days or is it notify her in 7 days. Take a picture send it to her that way she knows not to mess with u, a pic is very worth your time.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS