Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Need to open a merchant account for e-commerce. Is Bank of America a good choice? -

I am opening an online clothing store and I need to get a merchant account to accept credit cards. Bank of America takes 120 days to respond! (it says on their website) It s way too long! I would like to start my online business as soon as possible without waiting 3 months for a response. Does it really take that long??? Do they at least have low fees???? And what type of fees can I expect? I am very new at this! :(

90 days is way too long. I would check out other banks.Bank of America is better now, than it was before.Why don t you call Chase Bank, I have had good experiences with them. (800) 477-5363. They may tell you right off what they can do, they have been doing online e-money accounts since 1989. Moreover, you can find out about the fees...I have seen it 3% in some credit card transactions at other places in the past..even more sometimes...

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS