Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I really need to get to work? -

Will someone PLEASE tell me to get off my A**E and go shower and get to work, I didn t get onto this yesterday at all and i m having withdrawal symptoms. I really should have been there an hour ago it s 7:45 am now , i have staff there but doesn t it look bad if I don t turn up on time ..lol or should I say get on with it staff and sit here LOL ..

You have no need to get or to go to work. It is missing the key ingredient needs to work.

Nice to see somebody with such a relaxed attitude to their work commitments, when so many are desperate to find a job at the moment. I know plenty of hard working, inteligent people who could probably do your job for you if you wanted... then you could skive and sit on here ALLLL day.

If I tell you to get offline.. you ll still be online to read it.And then you ll wait for other answers.You re dumb.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS