Thursday, September 15, 2011

If I have $25,000--what can I invest in to sell online at a reasonable profit? -

I sell beauty items on eBay. While it is a steady income, there is quite obviously TONS of competition, which drives my price down a lot. However, I would say I can make a steady $2,500 per month. Nothing to brag about, I suppose, but enough to get me through college. I live in NYC so $2,500 is about standard.Now, I have saved up $25,000 dollars in my savings and want to move on to the next big thing. It has to be something I can sell online because I cannot hold a job. My college program is full time and a half and extremely intense. What can I invest in? Video games and/or electronics are out of the question because, believe it or not, they are even more competitive than beauty items and I will not make that much. I was thinking about selling jewelry...diamond rings..but I do not know where to invest wholesale. Or even how to get started.What other things are there to invest? I sort of like the idea of consumable goods, because this means I can create a customer base.I am not looking to get rich..but instead of having to sell 300 items per month to make $2,500...I would rather sell half or less. Ya know--working efficiently..not overworking yourself. If I can sell 100 of one thing that makes the same..that saves me a lot of headache.Any ideas? If you have an awesome idea..can you also give me a hint as to how I would get started. I m a tad clueless.

I made over $20,000 on profit on ebay by visiting the old businesses in my city.Alot of the times they have old junk, old cars, and old inventory that has been sitting on their lots for years.Just hand them a business card, offer to make them some money, and clean off their yards.

I made $20,000 in a month. Went to a lot of strip clubs and bought a new car. And it was only 20-30 items. Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS