Thursday, October 27, 2011

Does anyone know of a legit home based business opportunity? -

I am looking for a legit home based opportunity with low cost, no stock.

You need to send your resume out to real jobs you are qualified to do. In your cover letter you need to state that you wish to work remotely, from your home office. LOTS of companies, especially in CA operate this way. They usually provide transportation for you to come in for an interview and for you to attend company meetings a few times a year, but otherwise everything is done online.

Yes, that��s a good question and one more and more people are asking now. Businesses from home is a growth area and I have been looking into it myself. There is very little cost involved at all - indeed, with a little knowledge you can start for free. I found that hearing the experiences of others was a great way to start and there are ways to do that.I am learning a great deal about what is available and would be more than happy to assist you. Unfortunately, Yahoo Answers have a habit of deleting similar attempts to help.If you would like to discuss this question further, please email me and I would be delighted to see if I can help. Otherwise there are example links on my profile.In any case, I wish you great success in whatever you do.

You need to have right info if you want to make money with work at home . You can tried way that I use to make good income every months. It works very well and It will work for you too. You can get more info at link below.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS