Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What are some sites where teens get paid to review products? -

I am 16 looking to make money online. I saw a site called Vindale Research. You get paid 5-75 dollars when you complete a review about a product they have sent you. However, you need to be 18 to do that. Are there any other sites like that where I can get paid to try products even though I am under 18?

No, product reviews are just a nice way of saying buy this. They aren t free, no matter what they claim them to be, and the offers that pay over $30 are usually going to cost you more than they pay you to sign up for... sorry, just the way it is.I ve never heard of the company you are talking about specifically, but Dollar Hauler is the most legit site I ve used; they always pay on time (and quickly), they answer support questions right away, and they have amazing crediting for the offers (so the offers you sign up for, you get paid for).Basically, you get paid to enter your email address for a few offers, when you sign up for a (usually free) trial of a product or service, or fill out free surveys. Also, you only have to be 13 to sign up.Either way it isn t tough to fool a form asking you for your age ;)

hi check this site for paying sites with proofshttp://realmoneyminimumpayout.blogspot.com/

Dear check this:http://jobs.ncibase.com/I hope that resolves your problem.Keep using answers.yahoo.com

Dear, I Suggest you http://ebiznus.com for this.Best of luck and keep using answers.yahoo.com.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS