Thursday, January 12, 2012

What can I sell that I can make $15 in profit that will sell very fast? -

I wanna start selling but I dont know what. I wanna make at least $15 profit off every item I sell but I want a item that sells fast. Could someone please hellp?

XD dildos. Movies are something that could go for 15, blu-rays would be most appropriate

I am so sorry for some of your rude comments above.....its ashame ppl are so rude!I dont really know of anything you will make that much profit off of unless you check into something like .......Celebrating Home (same thing that Home Interior used to be!!!Then if you have little money to invest......you might want to try to make up baskets for Christmas.....meaning, lil gift baskets.....hey you can almost make them for 15.00 - 20.00 and sale them for 30.00- 40.00!

Go to shopgoodwill.com they have great buys on old stuff. Re-list them on e-bay or craigslist. I just bought a brass trumpet for my son for $50 and saw one for $200 on craighslist. $15 per item is a modest goal. Doing this I m sure you ll have no problem.

A $15 profit is reasonable when you sell wholesale watches on Ebay. See http://www.iwanttosellstuff.com for a list of good wholesale sources.

Conterfeit 20.00 bills

Dildo s

Your body.

YOU COULD go to http://www.JohnsonKickz.com and resale the shoes or list them then when you geet the money buy them off the site with the diffrent address

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS