Saturday, February 25, 2012

How long does USPS Standard take? -

I ordered something from Amazon, and it was shipped October 7th via USPS Standard Parcel Post. I didn t realize that Standard also doesn t support tracking, and it has been awhile. It s concerning me because in the mean time, the seller has gotten a few bad reviews concerning shipping, including one who ordered the same product. The seller also doesn t provide the location from which the packages are shipping from.How long should I wait for the package to arrive before contacting the seller?

Parcel Post is not the same as First Class Mail. the standard for Parcel Post is 2-9 days, nationwide, on average.With the USPS, only Express Mail has tracking. Delivery Confirmation is available for Parcel Post but that is not a true tracking service.I am curious as to how you know it was shipped on Oct 7th if there is no confirmation service attached.

I believe that is the same as First Class and since you do not know the origin of the shipment you cannot possibly know when you will get it , SO, I would definitely contact the seller!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS