Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to come out w/ my own skin care line? -

I m about to go to an institute for aesthetics and I wanted to know of any ideas of any of you guys knowing how it would be possible to come out develop my own private labeled anti-aging skin care line? I know what I would somewhat like to have in my own products moisturizers, but how to go about doing so is the most difficult part of it of all. I would love to see my very own skin care products sold in stores.

Bringing ANY new product to market is difficult at best. Your best bet is to seek employment in a firm that already produces a similar product. Once inside, move around into new departments until you think you ve learned the business. THEN decide whether you can afford the time and money to compete with them for market share.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS