Friday, February 17, 2012

I need to create a loan agreement. Where can I find one and are they legally binding? -

Hi there,My friend has asked me to loan him a fairly large sum of money to help him start a business. Even though I trust him to pay it back, I think I need to cover myself just in case and help to make it clear what the expectations are.What do I need to look for when creating a loan agreement? Should I write one myself or go through a lawyer? Can I even use an online service? I would appreciate some help!

If you are lending a large sum of money to a friend or even borrowing a large sum of money, I strongly recommend that you get a written loan agreement. As you have stated, it is very important to not only clarify what the expectations are, but also have something signed and in writing that can be enforced in case something goes wrong. What you should also consider is a loan agreement with security. What happens if your friends business goes under and he has no way of repaying you back? Security means that he provides you rights over his assets in the event that he cannot pay you back. In terms of how you write your loan agreement, you can either go through a lawyer, which can be expensive, or go through a legal document website. Someone here has already mentioned www.easylegalonline.com which ironically is the site that I used for my loan agreement. I used the following document: http://www.easylegalonline.com.au/loans/loan-agreement-with-guarantee-and-security/ and it sounds like it would suit your needs as well. You can complete the document online just by filling in some forms and then you can view the results before purchasing. The final product is a downloadable word document which is professionally formatted and ready to sign. The site is run by Lawyers anyway, so in my opinion it is just as good as going to one and a lot cheaper. Anyway, have a look around, there are plenty of sites that sell them but as I said, their document worked for me and I would use them again. You can try writing your own loan agreement, but in my opinion, I would leave it to the professionals! Hope this information is useful.

Go to Legal Zoom. They have the following legal forms under Promissory note, which should fit your situation.Earnest Money Promissory Note An earnest promissory note can help you secure the purchase of a new home or property. Promissory Note (secured - amortized payments) Secure a loan with an amortized payment promissory note. LegalZoom.com s low-cost download can help you create the promissory note. Promissory Note (secured - demand) Get the money owed you with a secured promissory note demand. Promissory Note (secured - installment with balloon final payment) Secure a loan with an installment with final balloon payment promissory note. Promissory Note (secured - interest only with balloon final payment) Secure a loan with an interest only with final balloon payment promissory note. Promissory Note (secured - lump-sum payment) Secure a loan with a secured lump sum promissory note. Promissory Note (unsecured - amortized payments) Land a loan with an unsecured amortized payment promissory note. Promissory Note (unsecured - demand) Get the money owed you with a promissory note demand. Promissory Note (unsecured - installment w balloon final payment) Land a loan with an unsecured, installment with final balloon payment promissory note. Promissory Note (unsecured - interest only with balloon final payment) Land a loan with an unsecured, interest only with final balloon payment promissory note. Promissory Note (unsecured - lump-sum payment) Secure a loan with a lump-sum promissory note. Release of Promissory Note Create a release of promissory note to end your agreement definitively and avoid misunderstandings with help from LegalZoom.com

TESTIMONY TIME?? Congratulation am Mr William Scott i applied for a loan of $430,000 Usd from a loan firm when i was trying to complete a contract i had in Washington dc,so i write to this loan firm with out wasting time my loan was granted and it was giving to me immediately.please help me to thank them.his loan is a globa loan firm they can give you loan in any part of the world if what you ask of is completee........If you also need a loan you can write to them no matter the matter needed they will give it to you and they are so reliable.this is their Email Rv.davebrownloanfirm@yahoo.com

I am walliams smith, I needed a loan of $1,000,000USD to go back to my business, but it was so difficut to get the fund, i was discruage because i think it was the end of the road for me,five persons that made me promise fail me on still i was interoduce by some to the owner of ROBERT STEVE LOAN FIRM INTERNATIONAL (Mr. Robert Steve). if you are interested you can get to him thruogh this e-mail robersteve96@yahoo.com

Hello ,I saw your question and i have decided to give you a positive answer because to seek financial help online is usually very hard and risky when it come to search for loans, i was a victim of scam in search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender. That gave me the loan of($55,000) that I was in desperate need of, for my collapsing business. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across, to thisGod sent lender she is reliable and her terms are fair.You can reach her via her email address:(eliteloanfirm@live.com), Please tell her thatMrs Helena from Texas. ask you to come ok.God be with you

My name is Adam from SCOTLAND, George Rueben Loan Company is a legit company. I have been scam 4 times, until a friend of mine that has be favoured by the company gave me their e-mail address and phone numbers. I cantacted them for a loan of $70,000 USD. They send me a form which I filled and agreed to their terms and conditions and threafter the loan of $70,000 USD was deposited in my account. You can cantact them with this e-mail address, georgeruebenloancompany@yahoo.com

You need to have correct info if you want to make money with home based business . You can tried way that I use to create very good income every months. It works very well and It will work for you too. You can find more info here link below.

I use www.easylegalonline.com.au ..this is a great site and is cheap and easy to use and has several excellent loan agreements suitable for all matters..good luck!! john

The best place you can get a loan agreement and are legally binding please contact Macro-Lenders Incorporate @macrolender@yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS